Curriculum Vitae of Mr. Shivanna Prabhu, HOD of Kannada Dept
Name of the Nominee : Sri Shivanna Prabhu K.
Job Title : Asst. Professor and HOD of Kannada Department
Organization : Sri Venkataramana Swamy College, (Mangalore University),
Bantwal – 574211, Karnataka, India.
Educational Qualification : B.A. degree during the year 1994
M.A. degree received during the year 1996
NET Passing Year – 1996
19 years of experience with effect from 1997 working continuously different
Degree Colleges which include :
- Mahaveera College, Moodabidri
- First Grade College, Vittal
- Presently Working as Asst. Professor of Kannada at Sri Venkataramana Swamy College, Bantwal, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Karnataka.
Membership Professional / Scientific Societies:
- Worked as a member of financial committee at Sri Durga Parameshwari Temple, Montimar, Manchi
- Member in V.S.S. Bank Kukkaje Manchi, Bantwal Taluk.
- Member in Mahadeva Co-operative Bank Kukkaje, Manchi Bantwal Taluk.
- Member of Milk Depot at Kukkaje, Manchi Bantwal Taluk.
- Member of Teachers Co-operative Bank, Bantwal.
- Member of Saraswathi Sauharda Credit Cooperative Bank, Darbe, Puttur
- Member of Campco Limited, Mangalore
- Member of MASS Limited, Mangalore
Extension Service :
- Was the resource person giving Career Guidance High School students.
- Bondala Jaganatha Shetty Smaraka Sarakari Praudha Shaale, Shamboor on 26-11-2015.
- High School, Manchi, Kolnadu on 1-1-2016.
- High School, Manchi Kukkaje on 1-1-2016
Positions served :
- Worked as Principal in Sri Venkataramana Swamy Pre University College, Bantwal during the year 2013 to 2016.
- Worked as NSS Officer for 8 years at S.V.S. P.U. College, Bantwal.
Co-curricular activities : Guided the students to take up Research Projects
Details of Seminar Attended:
Name of the Seminar / Conferences/ Symposia Workshop etc.
Name of the Sponsoring Agency
Place and Date
|New challenges in PU Education||Nitte Education Trust Mangalore Taluk.||Nitte University Deralakatte
|Adunika Tantrajnanadali Kannadada Balake||SVS College, Bantwal||12-8-2015
|S.V. Parameshwara Bhatara Sahitya-Maru Vodu||Govt. First Grade College, Vamadapadvu, Bantwal Taluk||26-8-2015
Delivered Guest Lecture:
|About National Service Scheme||Sri Rama First Grade College, Kalladka, Bantwal Taluk||15-8-2014
|About Gandhian Thought||Govt. First Grade College, Siddhakatte, Bantwal Taluk||6-9-2015
Awards and Recognitions
- Received the “Basava Jyothi Award” and Medal from Sri Murghamata, Chitradurga for co-ordinating maximum member of students in attending the Vachana Kammata examinations during the year 2007.
- Received the appreciation letter from Bharatha Samskruthi Prathisthana, Bangalore for co-ordinating the students in attending the Ramayana, Mahabharatha examinations during 2012 and 2014.
- Guided and published the book “Marada Dhyana” a collection of poems written by Ramya II PUC Science SVS PU College Bantwal during the year 2015.