Job Title: Assistant Professor & Head of Department for Chemistry in SVS College, Bantwal.
Educational Qualifications: B.Sc (1986), M.Sc (1988)
- St. Aloysisus College, Mangalore (18 Years)
- Karnataka State Board (10 Years)
- Organised one day state level seminar on “Recent Advances in Chemistry on 25th January 2013.
- Organised one day UGC sponsored state level seminar on ‘Chemistry of Nanomaterials and Applications on 23rd August 2014.
- Organised two day UGC sponsored state level seminar on ‘Recent Trends and Opportunities in the study of Basic Sciences’ on 14th and 15th July 2015.
- Organised on day UGC sponsored workshop for High School Teachers on ‘Science Curriculum in High Schools’.
- Organised an inter-collegiate competition for P.U. Students on 30th August 2017.